MailDetective is an effective tool for monitoring the corporate e-mail usage in Exchange Server and MDaemon environment
MailDetective is a monitoring application designed to control email use in the corporate network. It is a solid solution against frivolous employees who undermine corporate discipline and decrease productivity by sending and receiving non-work related emails. It can also help reduce the damage from the bandwidth misuse which costs companies millions dollars a year.
MailDetective analyses mail server log files and provides the employer with detailed reports about private and business emails coming to and from the corporate network as well as traffic distribution by users and email addresses. You can instantly see the information about email use in the entire company, by particular employees or during specific time intervals. These reports have a well-defined layout and deliver information in a clear, eye-pleasing way. A typical mail-by-recipients report contains such categories as email addresses of senders, local email traffic, external email traffic and traffic ratio. With such reports, you can monitor email traffic generated by your employees, expose non-work related emails and stop abusers.
With MailDetective you can:
- Control the personal/business email ratio;
- Learn, who your employees communicate with;
- Estimate the email traffic generated by certain users;
- Create reports for a specific time interval;
- Ability to work on any computer in your LAN;
- Built-in HTML browser;
- Ability to export reports to HTML and Microsoft® Excel;
- Printing reports directly from the built-in browser;
- Tools for automatic logs files import and reports creation;
- Sending reports via e-mail;
- One of the supported mail servers: Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010, MDaemon, Kerio Mail Server, Kerio Connect 7, Merak Mail Server, Visnetic Mail Server, QMail, SendMail, Communigate;
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7;
Now you can work with several servers using one MailDetective for Exchange Server installation. MailDetective for Exchange Server also offers support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2000. One more useful new feature is message subject reporting, including substring search.
Download FREE 30 day trial
Total Communications, Inc.
Products and company news